Monday 7 October 2013

Daylesford Organic...

Whenever I visit London I can't resist a visit to Daylesford Organic. This time I went to the one on Pimlico Road on Sunday after a stroll along the river, there was an amazing farmers market set out in front of it, where I picked up some yummy gluten free sausages and gluten free brownies.
I always manage to find lots of yummy and exciting things in Daylesford and this time I found lots of ideas for my homeware range for 'the garden'. For example these cute jar candles and glasses with white rim. 
I have also always loved all of their packaging and displays, and this time I got plenty of inspiration, from their milk packaging to their wooden crate display for the fresh veg.
I noticed their new beauty range 'Bamford' which has gorgeous and simple packaging and I can't wait to see mine which is waiting for collection! I ended up buying one of their pebble soaps and bath oil, as well as their new cook book 'A love for Food'. 














   

No comments:

Post a Comment