Thursday 7 November 2013

Best Gluten, Dairy and Sugar Free Blog

I found this amazing gluten, dairy and sugar free blog called deliciouslyella.com. I have tried many of their recipes since and they are so good, you wouldn't even know they were free from any of the bad stuff...

Here is a few of my favorite recipes from them:


Zucchini and Carrot noodles with avo, pea and kale pesto: yummy alternative to noodles. 


Almond, Quinoa and Pumpkin Seed Bread: perfect toasted with avo! I will never have normal bread again!


Sweet Potato Brownies: free of any nasties!


Cleansing Carrot, Orange, Kale, Lemon and Ginger juice: a perfect new juice to add to my recipe book. 

I could add sooooo many more, they are all so delicious and healthy. Have a look!

It's all about embracing the incredible foods that your body loves and what you can do with them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment